* Balance thoughtful growth with the protection of neighborhoods.
* Work closely with neighborhoods to craft policies that protect them from commercial creep and strengthen their character, heritage and livability.
* Promote sensible, compatible solutions that strengthen and rejuvenate pathways to neighborhoods, such as the Stone Avenue, Pleasantburg Drive, Wade Hampton Boulevard and Augusta Road business corridors.
* Make sure the police and fire departments have the resources, training and support they need to keep us safe and secure.
* Complete the new park along the Reedy River in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Seek a permanent funding source to support the city's affordable housing initiative.
* Expand Greenlink services to help get people to jobs and shopping.
* Support fiscally responsible policies that protect taxpayers and ensure the effective, efficient delivery of services.